I don't believe in miracles. I rely on them.
Sunday, September 24, 2006
About Me

- Name: Shweta
- Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Moody.... Lazy... Chirpy... "The best way to keep your word is never give it to anyone in the first place"
Previous Posts
- Marry had a little lamb...it was delicious
- Who says nothing is impossible? i;ve been doin not...
- I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she left me ...
- If electricity comes from electrons then does mora...
- There are 2 times when a man doesn't understand a ...
- Make Luv,Not babies....
- If I worked as much as others, I would do as littl...
- When I'm not in my right mind, my left mind gets p...
- the difference between A WIFE AND A JOB IS THAT AF...
- Support bacteria - they're the only culture some p...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home